Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The 26 and 27


Monday morning I was all prepped and ready to be sent home until, Dr Glasgow came in and told me that I needed to walk more and that he wasn't ready to send me home yet. He wanted to advance my diet and see how I would do. He didn't want to send me home with out having eaten something more substantial. I was a little bummed but I also understand why he wanted to keep me here. I was just ready to go home. My girls were there and my mom was coming into town.
Day Five of my hospital stay.

My first full meal. Unfortunately I only made it through half the toast and half the pudding before I started feeling nauseous but it was a start.

The view from my room. I was a little board and spent some time watching the people climb the mountains behind the Huntsman Cancer institute. 

My room. I love the drawing on the board and the instructions to walk more. 

Luckily on the Tuesday, Dr Glasgow couldn't see a reason to keep me any longer so I was allowed to go home!! I was nice to be free and know that I could go home and be around family. 6 days in the hospital is too long. I am so grateful for the care I received but it was time to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment