Saturday, February 16, 2013

Nonna's Visit (My Mother)

It was so great having my mom come and help out the first few days being home. Being a new mom and dealing with recovery is much easier with some help.
 
Leaving the hospital they mentioned that Maia was a little jaundice and that we would need to have her checked on Friday. Her numbers were still high so we set her in the sun on my bed to help with the jaundice. I do have to say, the first time she had her foot pricked and I cried right there along with her. It's not fun seeing your child in pain but the next time was a little bit easier.
 

Fun little snuggles and sweetness.

Getting dressed for Sunday.

Going for a drive.

On Sunday we took my mom for a tour of the town and the views.


Nona spending a little bit of quality time with Maia before she left.


Our first post hospital family picture.

 A three generation photo.
 
Again it was really nice having my mom here and for all her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment