Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Frozen Strawberries and how to eat a banana


I don't particularly care for messes, like most people, and when I can avoid or control the mess I shoot for that option. It was a hot day and Maia was teething so I decided to give her a frozen strawberry in this little mesh bag thing, designed for chewing on. She loved it but as you can tell from the pictures it made a bit of a mess. 




This is one of those messes that I could have avoided but she was exploring and learning about bananas, so I decided not to take it away. I had been feeding her a banana that had been put in the fridge, (hence the color of the peel), and had put it down on the table when I went into the kitchen to grab something. I came back and this is what I found.
I did try teaching her the right way to eat the banana but every time I would try to flip it around she would get upset and flip it back over. She learned quickly that the black part of the banana doesn't taste very good.


She was pretty happy with herself when she finally got to the meat of the banana.

Thank goodness for bibs and washcloths!

No comments:

Post a Comment