Thursday, June 6, 2013

Going home

The night before we left to go home, Brit talked Mom and Dad into taking us all out for dinner. We went to the Texas road house and Maia had part of my sweet potato and LOVED it. I think she may have eaten more of it then I did.
This Girl loves her food.
On the way home we had a layover in Chicago. What was supposed to be a 1 hour layover turned into a 3 almost 4 hour layover because of the plane pictured above. You can't quite tell in the picture but that plain is Air Force One, the presidents plane.
I was very grateful I had my stroller because it allowed Maia to stretch out a little and I didn't have to put her on the gross airport floor. We did finally make it home and although we had an amazing time, we were glad to finally be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment